Flexible batteries are designed for their flexible use in electronic devices such as toys, smart card, sensors and others. Compact and small sized electronic devices need small, stretchable and flexible batteries due to presence of less space for their installation in these devices. Most of the electronic items need a power supply which should be thin, flexible and adoptable to the design needs. Manufacturing of these batteries requires cheap mass production processes. With increasing use of flexible electronic devices and wearable appliances, flexible lithium ion batteries are the most attractive for flexible energy sources.
Market Size & Forecast
Global flexible battery market is anticipated to reach around USD 470 Million by the end of 2024, witnessing a healthy compound annual growth rate over the forecast period.
North America region is anticipated to dominate the global market followed by Asia Pacific. This can be attributed towards the high rate of adoption of emerging technologies in these regions. Europe market is expected to expand at a moderate rate over the forecast period.
It has been notified that smart card and RFID segments by end-use dominated the flexible battery market in 2016 as these are widely accepted technologies. High adoption of smart card technology in transportation sector will further propel the growth of flexible battery market over the forecast period.
• By Technology
Deep dive market analysis has been carried out on following product segments:-
• Printed Batteries
• Solid State Batteries
• Micro Batteries
• Thin-Film Lithium Batteries
• Lithium Polymer Batteries
• Advanced Lithium Ion Batteries
• Laminar Fuel Cells
• Thin Flexible Supercapacitors
• Transparent, Foldable, Stretchable, Cable Shaped Batteries
• By End Use
Flexible batteries have a wide range of application in different sector, following end uses are thoroughly analysed in the report:-
• Wearable and Electronic Textiles
• Medical and Cosmetic
• Smart Packaging Interactive Media, Toys, Games etc.
• Portable Electronics
• Internet of Things, Wireless Sensors, Connected Devices
• Smart Card
Global Flexible Battery Market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
• North America (U.S. & Canada) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
• Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, Rest of Europe) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
• Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
• Middle East and Africa ( GGC, South Africa, North Africa and rest of Middle East and Africa ) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
Growth Drivers and Challenges
Increasing use of electronic textiles along with rising adoption of wearable technology will further create a huge demand for flexible batteries in global market. Owing to the emerging technology in electronic devices, which has evolved from large desktop computers to pocket sized smart phones capable of running numerous applications, the need for small and flexible batteries are gaining the traction in the market, this will further boost the market growth over the forecast period.
For Sample Pages please go through link below: http://www.researchnester.com/sample-request/2/rep-id-347
Expansion of smart card technology in various fields is boosting the demand for flexible batteries all across the globe. Wireless sensors are catching the trend in the market; and thus found their wide range of application in various sector such as medical, construction and others. Increasing end use of flexible batteries will further uplift the market growth in next few years. However, technological advancement in these batteries has created various opportunities in the market which is likely to foster the growth in future.
Moreover factor such as charging, short life span of primary batteries, threat of substitution by emerging technologies are anticipated to hinder market growth over the forecast period i.e. 2017-2024.
• Enersys Inc.
• Johnson Control Inc.
• GS Yuasa Corporation
• Panasonic Corporation
• Leoch International Technology Ltd.
• Exide Technologies
• East Penn Manufacturing Company
• CBS Battery Technologies
• Exide Industries
• FIAMM SpA.
Scope and Context
Overview of the Parent Market
• By Type Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
• By Application Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
• By Component Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
Global Flexible Battery Market has been studied on countries and regions like:
• North America (U.S., Canada) Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
• Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America) Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
• Europe (Germany, Italy, Spain, France, U.K, Benelux, Hungary, Rest Of Europe, Russia Poland, Rest of Europe) Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
• Asia-Pacific (China, India, Singapore, Japan, Australia & New Zealand & Rest of Asia) Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
• Middle East and Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
Supply & Demand Risk
Porter’s Five Force Model
Geographical Economic Activity
Key Players (respective SWOT Analysis) and their Strategies and Product Portfolio
Recent Trends and Developments
Industry Growth Drivers and Challenges
Key Information for Players to establish themselves in current dynamic environment
To know more about this research, kindly visit: http://www.researchnester.com/reports/flexible-battery-market-global-demand-analysis-opportunity-outlook-2024/347
For Table of Content & Free Sample Report Contact:
Email: [email protected]
U.S. +1 646 586 9123
U.K. +44 203 608 5919